|December 8, 2021
|Auburn Hills, MI
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Auburn Hills, MI ! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with strong communication skills and the ability to navigate Excel and PowerPoint with ease. Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including territory planning, lead generation, developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with company's fields of play
- Working as a member of the sales team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation
- Work in complex project environments, and work with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders interpreting and analyzing results.
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to internal team members
- Analyze market data and competitive landscape to understand opportunity and work with the teams to build assumptions around product potential
- Ensure that teams are translating the high level business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into properly prioritized product requirements and use cases
- Work closely with the operational marketing teams and creative services to drive look & feel and brand messaging for the products across all channels
- Partner with internal teams to gather qualitative data and marketing campaigns through focus groups and surveys. Manage communication with stakeholders throughout the organization, including executive staff, regarding product goals and progress against those goals
- Effectively facilitates discussions and presentations as appropriate
- Define business goals and success criteria for initiatives by gathering requirements with the client and cross-functional leads to ensure all requirements are identified and documented to fulfill scope and business goals Make rapid feature, schedule and cost tradeoff decisions and communicate in real time to key stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned