|November 23, 2021
We are recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator in either Buffalo or Rochester, NY.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and integration of the Financial Service Cloud platform and will serve as the point of contact for Salesforce issue management and reporting needs for the Company.
- Proactively seeks out, identifies, and implements system changes to support business needs, usability, data collection and process simplification.
- Maintains system security and integrity regarding all user information. This includes updates, adding or removing licenses, reassigning profile information, designing, creating, and maintaining roles and hierarchies, and monitoring usage and storage.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems within the Salesforce environment
- Coordinates the evolution, scope, and completion of new development or process and workflow changes.
- Maintains, enhances, and creates workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Ensures integration and data exchange between Salesforce and external services, providers, or platforms.
- Builds, customizes, and supports reports or dashboards within Salesforce.
- Organizes, tests, and approves system changes prior to deployment.
- Assesses the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all interconnected upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes.
- Trains users on new and existing features within Salesforce.
- Demonstrates the standards and principles of the Company experience in every interaction with internal and external customers, associates, and stakeholders. Incorporate the high-performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example, and service in every facet of work.
- This job description is not exhaustive. The Salesforce Administrator may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Information Systems, or related field./ With 2+ years Salesforce.com Experience
Associates Degree / with 3+ years
Required: Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator. Preferred: Salesforce.com Admin certification(s)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Keegan with Modis at 585-465-1236 and/or send Mike your resume at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records