|December 8, 2021
Position: Salesforce Admin (Senior-Level)
Location: Hartford, Ct
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months to start
- As a Senior-level Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role.
- We are looking for an experienced and proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and help managing the product road map.
- Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
- We are looking for proven track record in establishing multiple Salesforce orgs on different clouds (Service Cloud/Experience Cloud) for medium to large size companies, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives to align with an Enterprise vision to provide unparalleled services to our citizens.
- The Sr. Salesforce Administrator should be self-motivated with exceptional technical and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- In this position you will work in a small team that manages multiple Salesforce Orgs
This is Us
- Our goal is to improve access to our programs and services, making interaction easier.
- When you join the team, you’ll be part of a team extending the enterprise architecture, solutions adoption, governance, and operations creating simple experiences personalized for everyone.
- If you enjoy solving complex problems with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, then this is the place for you.
Experiences Required for This Role
- Establishing and supporting multiple orgs
- Salesforce security – Salesforce Shield, Data encryption, Event monitoring, Antivirus solutions, Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Designing storage architecture – data and file storage, data modeling
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, sharing rules with a strong emphasis on security
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Sandbox environment management
- DevOps/release management experience
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Handle escalated user support tickets, monitor, and improve user adoption with ongoing user training and maintain technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including MuleSoft, IBM FileNet, Document Generation and Management (Box, Nintex, S-Docs), Payment platforms, Antivirus solutions
Qualifications and Background
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Community and Service clouds
- Strong integration experience with Mulesoft API layer
- Strong integration experience with SAML/OAuth based Identity platforms
- Experience with Einstein chatbot, live agent, knowledgebase
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Bachelor’s degree, or professional qualification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience working with product vendors in evaluating and implementing solutions from marketplace
- Ability to work with onsite and offshore resources, vendors
- Training end users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
The Senior-level Salesforce Administrator will work as part of an iterative team using agile sprints. Work will be assigned based on items in the product backlog associated with Website Improvements. These tasks may be adjusted, reduced, or expanded as the project progresses through various phases. The contract employee shall be expected to maintain and provide written documentation on any work performed in conjunction with this engagement.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.