|Published||March 3, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Kforce has a client looking for a Salesforce (Administration and Development) Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE) to help modernize system through the new version. These roles will convert to fulltime positions.
The job of the Salesforce Developer/Engineer is to help provide strategic insights for their business segments by helping to build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The position will offer an opportunity to interact with leaders and business partners to develop, analyze and report on consumer trends, business initiatives, and business performance. In this role, the candidate would work closely with business segment leaders on solving merchant-centric business problems.
- Will work in a specific technology, facilitating strong partnerships to drive project and service delivery
- Deeply involved in testing, training, and implementation of applications
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources
- Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborating with other Developers within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, third-party applications, products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, and approval processes