|December 10, 2023
The client is a global provider of digital business transformation, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerate our clients' journey to their digital future. The company readily understands its clients' business challenges and uses its domain expertise to deliver innovative applications of technology to address their critical business challenges.
It helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives.
Rate Range: $50-$58/hr on C2C
- Develop and maintain training material
- Onboard users and training on Salesforce
- Administer Salesforce for sales and marketing teams - add new users, add fields, create new workflow rules, security profiles, roles
- Assist sales teams, Client, Marketing with organizing and reporting in Salesforce
- Help develop innovative engagement methods to help ensure Salesforce "best practices"
- Document customizations made in Salesforce.
- Help manage 3rd party Integration between Salesforce and sales/marketing tools
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team members and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or similar equivalent experience
- MUST: Certified Salesforce Administrator required
- Some prior Salesforce.com admin experience is required and SFDC Admin Certification is highly preferred
- Interpersonal Communications - the ability to effectively engage and communicate with non-technical staff on the execution of solutions to various needs.
- Have participated in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, Customer Service/Support operations.
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .