|March 29, 2022
|Kansas City, MO
Your IT skills will be state-of-the-art once you get on board with this organization. Bring your robust technical skills and SaaS (Software as a Service) knowledge to this support analyst position in beautiful Kansas City, MO. In this role, you will learn how to provide support for the Salesforce CRM application as well as work with other SaaS applications.
The individual in this role will work with the IT Operations team to support productivity throughout the entire organization, as well as be responsible for providing crucial technical support to company employees, both internally and offsite. This position provides meaningful work, competitive salary with wide ranging benefits and business casual attire.
You will be working with this impressive team to identify and implement technical solutions to meet vital business operational needs. You'll thrive and grow professionally in this creative, supportive, high-energy environment where the organizations leadership will take the time to help you grow your skills and career.
Our client, an over 5 decade, well established financial organization, is looking for an experienced SaaS administrator that also has some knowledge of Salesforce (preferred, but not a must). This position will allow you to learn the leading-edge aspects of the Salesforce CRM application. This client, even in growth mode, provides a tight knit, family friendly atmosphere that provides the feel of a small company.
This company provides a COVID-19 conscious environment.
Live and work in Kansas City, MO, where the fun never ends. Kansas City is most commonly known for its jazz music and BBQ. People here love their Super Bowl champion Chiefs, baseball, and car racing, with the Kansas Speedway being one of the city's main attractions. But perhaps one of the lesser-known things that KC is known for are its many magnificent fountains and farmers’ market. The one other city that has more fountains than Kansas City is Rome, Italy! And the farmers market has over 150 vendors selling countless meat and produce options.
Job Title: SAAS Admin – Salesforce Support
Work Location: Kansas City, MO
Type: Contract to Hire OR Direct Hire (FTE)
· Serve as primary system administrator and support for all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other tasks.
· Create and maintain a variety of automation including Flows, Process Builders, Reports and third-party application integration.
· Troubleshoot, test, and debug.
· Create, coordinate, and host user training programs.
· Manage the synchronization and maintenance of test environments and releases.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Two or more years of Information Technology experience preferred.
· Salesforce Administrator certificate or Salesforce administration experience would be helpful, but not required.
· FireLight experience helpful, but not required.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree, relevant certifications, or equivalent professional experience.
Skills, Abilities, and Qualities
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels.
· Self-starter who consistently demonstrates the ability to apply time management.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Focused on the user experience, system and/or feature adoption, and user training.
· Ability to prioritize and balance projects.
· Identifies and tackles problems proactively, researches and presents solutions.
· Results oriented individual who works well within a team and independently.
· Goal focused and dependable during busy or tough stretches.
· Continuous learner willing to expand knowledge to achieve company initiatives.
Apply to this position by simply clicking the APPLY button below.