|March 16, 2022
Senior level Technical Project Manager with Salesforce experience needed immediately for a great startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a growing SaaS startup focused on providing a mobile solution that is making a difference around the world!
Why join us?
We have a great culture, amazing benefits and generous PTO! You will have room to grow in this role and can work remotely with occasional travel.
We are looking for a senior level Technical Project Manager with Salesforce experience to manage multiple Platform and Salesforce projects to meet Customer needs. In this role, you will:
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Assist Customer to achieve their project goals
- Identify Customer risks and escalate when needed
- Building trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product to our clients
- Manage project budgets, timelines and reports to monitor progress
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project Profitability
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, by adhering to efficient delivery methodologies that support clients
in achieving their project goals
- Review of detailed Statements of Work to ensure the design and scope of the solution is delivered to new and
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand Customer business challenges and demonstrate
how we can maximize their business success during Project handover
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in managing projects, project teams, and delivering complex IT Projects
- Must be Certified Scrum Master
- Must have at Salesforce experience
- Must have ability to simultaneously manage multiple customer-facing projects
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ year experience working in Agile Project Delivery methodology
- Experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions.
- Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of
change management best practices
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, integrations using API
- Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best practice including the migration of Salesforce
change sets from development and testing into production
- Preferred candidates will understand and support Salesforce data security (Ex: role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams.
- Preferred candidates have some software development experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.