|March 26, 2022
|San Diego, CA
Remote Salesforce Technical Lead - $65-$70hr.
Actively interviewing Salesforce Technical lead with depth of experience to design, develop & deploy CRM applications. Our client is one of the leading healthcare innovators who is looking for a dynamic Technical Lead to join their existing project ASAP.
This is planned to be a 2-3 month contract min,40 hrs./w, PST.
- Expertise in design, implementation and day to day management of technology.
- Salesforce expertise with strong hands-on technical experience.
- In depth knowledge and ability to configure, customize and support Salesforce Sales, & Service Clouds, CPQ, Einstein and Lighting interfaces.
- Experience mapping/designing the dataflows within Salesforce to integrate with SAP ERP using SaaS Integration frameworks like SAP CPI.
- Deep technical expertise in building custom object formula fields and working with developer toolkits including Apex classes, controllers and triggers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at a time.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Hands on experience with building dashboard metrics in Einstein
- Experience Field Service Management and marketing platforms such as Pardot & Marketing Cloud is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills, be influential, analytical and strong will for problem solving
If you would like to discuss this contract, or any other I am currently working with Mason Frank International please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , or call me directly on 480 530 2063
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce recruitment, supporting more Salesforce jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a Salesforce-contract career now or in the future.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.