|November 22, 2021
|Los Angeles, CA
HyreCar is looking for a Salesforce Product Owner to join their rapidly growing company in Los Angeles. This person will be responsible for helping the sales, marketing, and customer service teams optimize how they are using the Salesforce tools and automate customer journeys within the product. The goal for this person in regard to the marketing team will be to refine their customer acquisition channel. For the sales team, the goal is to determine how to effectively build out workflows, automations, and tools to best interact with HyreCar customers. Lastly, the goal for the customer service team is to come up with automations to get to one-touch resolutions for customers, or to create a way for users to be able to find solutions to problems without having to speak to a live representative. The ideal candidate will have existing knowledge of all aspects the various Salesforce Cloud products have to offer and how HyreCar can best utilize those products to their full potential to make each team as effective and efficient as possible. An ability to identify and solve problems quickly as well as the ability to work cross-functionally with various teams is essential for this role.
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Product Manager focused on Salesforce products
- 4+ years of experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and/or Service Cloud
- Experience automating customer journeys within the Salesforce products
- Ability to work with technical teams on the architecture of the Salesforce products
- Strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment