|November 8, 2021
|Newtown Square, PA
A healthcare client is hiring for a Lead Salesforce Developer to provide hands-on development leadership to technical implementations of strategic multi-million dollar initiatives on their Provider Engagement team. This person will play a critical role in the integration and development of Salesforce based applications to enhance their members' experience. Daily they will interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. A key component of this role is designing, developing and implementing technical solutions to integrate multiple distributed systems and applications onto the Salesforce platform as the one source of truth. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience coding using Lighting and APEX to integrate distributed systems into Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and/or Community Cloud.
- experience with Marketing Cloud, or Community Cloud
- Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Salesforce Certifications
- 6+ years experience in implementing Salesforce application and CRM solutions in Healthcare industry in customer facing area having a clear understanding of security, scalability, maintainability of solution design and development needs.
- 5+ years experience building and delivering web applications using RESTful and SOAP-based web services integration
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce development Lead, leading technical development teams in implementing full end-to-end Salesforce solutions integrated with on-prem solutions.
- Must have experience with at least 1 or 2 of the following: Service Cloud, Health Cloud,
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming or functional programming, database concepts, within high-performance, real-time, distributed systems.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, Test Driven Development