|February 4, 2024
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty ... with Ansys.
Ansys is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Principal Technical Architect to co-lead our Salesforce.com & Mulesoft platforms. The architect role includes deep knowledge of platform architecture, database design, integration patterns, and has a strong programming background in Java and API development. This role will report into our Enterprise Architecture group.
- Lead the design, engineering, and optimization of Salesforce.com platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce architecture and design standards.
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and sophisticated business logic tying in system, process, and experience API layers.
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions are aligned with best practices and industry standards.
- Design, configure, Product and Pricing tools for CPQ optimization leveraging platform and AppExchange capabilities.
- Strong technical background in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ/ Revenue Cloud.
- Architect and implement solutions on the Mulesoft platform.
- Optimize cloud services and resources to ensure scalability and cost-efficiency.
- Ensure security and compliance in force.com/ Mulesoft hosted AWS cluster.
- Experience with Anypoint studio, Mule ESB, JMS, Mule MMC, SOA, Kafka, and designing micro-services.
- Deep knowledge with various MuleSoft offerings and design patterns.
- Experience with MuleSoft, Salesforce, and EBS Connectors.
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premises and Cloud solutions.
- Experience with message queue design patterns.
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams for continuous integration and deployment.
Database Design & Management:
- Define data architecture strategies to meet transformational projects.
- Oversee data modeling and efficient database object design on Salesforce platforms.
- Design and maintain efficient and scalable database/ object structures.
- Work closely with developers to optimize queries and transactions.
- Co-lead the development of integration strategies and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify integration opportunities and requirements, specifically real-time integrations using Mulesoft and Azure Integration Services.
- Architect and implement secure and efficient data integrations between core platforms and systems.
- Integration with Salesforce, CPQ (Salesforce or Oracle), Oracle EBS (On-Prem and Cloud), and Snowflake.
- Evaluate and recommend integration tools and platforms.
- Proficiency in Java programming languages.
- Collaborate with development teams to provide technical guidance and best practices.
- Ensure code quality, performance, and maintainability.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in programming languages supporting Salesforce.com development (SQL, SOQL, APEX, Python, etc)
- Deep knowledge on designing and developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services, HTTP, MQ and use of different mule connectors.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 10+ years of experience
- 8+ years of experience architecting and designing systems as an Architect or similar role, in an enterprise
- Proven experience as an Architect with a focus on MuleSoft and Salesforce.com technologies; or experience as a Principal Engineer/ Developer.
- Minimum 5years experience in Salesforce.com as a CPQ developer.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Mulesoft and APIs.
- Strong background in software development, with expertise in API development and integration.
- In-depth knowledge of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Salesforce.com architecture and development.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- MuleSoft and Salesforce.com admin and developer (or greater) certifications required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (2-3 times per quarter)
- Salesforce CPQ certification.
- Experience with other integration platformsand Azure technologies.
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired.Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
- Amaze with innovative products and solutions
- Make our customers incredibly successful
- Act with integrity
- Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
- Adaptability: Be open, welcome what's next
- Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
- Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
- Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
- We commit to audacious goals
- We work seamlessly as a team
- We demonstrate mastery
- We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE'RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America's Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America's Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh