|July 14, 2022
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About this role:
We are looking for a Principal Engineer, forward thinker with a passion for Technology and Innovation and who enjoys and thrives on solving complex problems through innovation impacting change at scale. You will join an elite team of engineers driving Technology's transformation by introducing enterprise capabilities and products, launching new platforms, building tools, automating away complex issues, and integrate with the latest technology. The team will leverage experience as software engineers and systems engineers/administrators and work closely with the rest of the development and architecture teams.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of engineering experience; or 7+ years of experience in a technical management role
- 7 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- 5+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- 7+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 5 + years of experience with Agile tools
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, UDeploy (Urbancode Deploy) or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform Apex, SOQL, Reports and Dashboards
- 2+ years of experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform (LWC and/or AURA)
- 2 years' experience using Financial Service cloud, DX Packaging and Table AU.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge on using VSCode, SalesForce CLI and GIT HUB.
- Good understanding of SalesForce echo system and products.
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings)
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
300 S Brevard St, Charlotte, NC
2700 South Price Road , Chandler, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.