|January 25, 2022
MuleSoft Developer- Salesforce | REMOTE
This is a long term contingent position in Spokane, WA with excellent benefits (PTO, sick leave, paid holidays, healthcare contribution, 401k).
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area, we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ .
Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
We are working with our client to identify a Software Developer (MuleSoft) with strong Salesforce Admin experience, for a position in our clients’ Customer Experience team. We are looking for a passionate developer who loves data and is able to solve customer issues, while improving software capability and functionality. This developer will work predominately with the MuleSoft’s AnyPoint Platform to solve mission-critical business challenges, as well as perform Salesforce Admin duties as needed.
These skills include the ability to define, influence, and communicate technical direction, to make decisions, and to work autonomously in order to ensure the successful implementation of MuleSoft technology.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and configuring integration solutions using the MuleSoft platform and its suite of products and connectors.
- Configuring and deploying MuleSoft flows
- Developing and testing APIs
- Configuring and testing connectors
- Configuring and testing message queues
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Interfacing with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and working collaboratively with internal development teams to work items to completions
- Maintaining & enhancing visual layouts, workflow rules and business logic to enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Deploying Salesforce meta-data between non-production and production environments using appropriate tools
- Collaborate with other developers
- MuleSoft Certification Desired
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- 3-5 years of implementing integration projects
- 1-3 years of experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 100+ users.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201, ADM-211) or equivalent experience.
- +2 years of hands-on MuleSoft integrations development experience and API development
- Experience with MuleSoft: * Messaging infrastructure and tools
- Message queueing
- Integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Developing flows using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Utilizing Anypoint Monitoring for Rapid Troubleshooting
- Automated Unit testing and Documentation
- Automated Notification for any Integration Issues
- Deploying/managing MuleSoft flows to CloudHub
- Securing the APIs using MuleSoft platform on the CloudHub and-on premise
- Developing and managing APIs using MuleSoft API gateway/portal
As a Volt field employee, you can take full advantage of our Better U Academy. Enroll in free online accredited courses built to advance your job skills. Volt’s investment in you is real. We want you to grow in work and life – let us help you reach for more! https://www.volt.com/betteruacademy/
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements.
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.