|February 9, 2024
|Baton Rouge, LA
Thank you for your interest in The University of New Orleans.
Once you start the application process, you will not be able to save your work, so you should collect all required information before you begin. The required information is listed below in the job posting.
You must complete all required portions of the application and attached the required documents in order to be considered for employment.
* Direct supervisor of Salesforce Configuration team.
* Plan workloads, allocate tasks, and monitor progress and quality.
* Ability to perform tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting user issues, Creating/Managing user roles, record types, profile management, user creation, custom lists, profile, page layouts, workflow, account provisioning, approval rules, and permission sets.
* Lead in requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation of enhancements and initial and ongoing projects supported by Salesforce.
* Monitor and audit Salesforce user licenses.
* Lead the LDH Salesforce preparation of maintenance and releases from Salesforce.
* Develop and maintain internal department documentation pertaining to Salesforce Configuration team.
* Develop, produce, distribute, and maintain training materials for users as it pertains to Salesforce usage and respective applications.
* Update and maintain training materials in the form of guides, videos, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
* Provide training and support to Salesforce Configuration team and agency staff as necessary.
* Take lead role with pressing unit matters and work with LDH management to address properly.
* Other tasks as directed.
* Bachelor's degree or six years of professional experience in lieu of degree.
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience in IT application support or administration.
* Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
* Attention to detail and follow up, and strong verbal/written communications skills.
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
* Ability to manage projects, assignments and competing priorities.
* Excellent analytical skills, effective organizational and time management skills.
* Advanced degree.
* Salesforce Administration Certificate.
* Minimum 4 years of professional experience working with the administration of Salesforce or development using Apex.
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience with utilization of software tools used across an Enterprise Architecture.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with Service Cloud (email to case, case assignment rules, etc.).
Please upload the following documents in the Resume/Cover Letter section.
* Detailed resume listing relevant qualifications and experience;
* Cover Letter indicating why you are a good fit for the position and University of Louisiana Systems;
* Names and contact information of three references;
* Diversity Statement (required for all Faculty positions and any Staff position of Assistant Manager and higher).
See Diversity Statement instructions by clicking this link: www.uno.edu/careers/diversity-instructions
Applications that do not include the required uploaded documents may not be considered.
Posting Close Date
This position will remain open until filled.
Note to Applicant:
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications in their cover letter. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
References will be contacted at the appropriate phase of the recruitment process.
This position may require a criminal background check to be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions at the University of New Orleans may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
The University of New Orleans is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age if 40 or older, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.