|February 15, 2022
|St. Louis, MO
Kforce has a client in Saint Louis, MO that is seeking a Manual QA Tester who has experience and familiarity with testing applications in Salesforce and the flow of business that occurs in Salesforce. All candidates will need to relocate to Saint Louis and work a hybrid working model - 2 days working from home, and 3 days in office.
- In this role, the Manual QA Tester will be testing user interface actions and based on profile and roles which include Field, Object, Record Type permissions and Page Layout assignments
- Troubleshoot various issues for offshore team to remove obstacles for test execution
- Performing Modify, Add, Change, Disconnect on Orders
- The Manual QA Tester will be performing Hold, Jeopardy on Orders
- Working on Telecom Order Dashboards