Manager, Salesforce Architecture
|Published||February 28, 2023|
Are you a Salesforce expert looking for your next opportunity to lead the strategy and implementation of Salesforce and other customer engagement solutions? Are you excited about being able to lead the awareness, adoption and usage of Customer Engagement solutions and a robust measurement program at Quartz?
If so, we would love for you to join Quartz! We are looking for a subject matter expert and application administrator for the Salesforce platform and Quartz Customer Engagement ecosystem and solutions. The manager would select software solutions and coordinate the planning and delivery of Customer Engagement strategies across Quartz. This individual would partner with business stakeholders and executives to design a vision and architecture for a solution to business problems enterprise wide.
* Full-time virtual, telecommuting, work from home option available.
* Opportunity to act as the Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce and Quartz Customer Engagement solutions.
* Opportunity to engage with executives and to utilize your expertise to solve business problems.
* Ideal starting salary, based on skills and experience: $116,800 - 146,000 + robust total rewards package.
* Design, implement, and support world-class information technology architecture - mainly the Salesforce CRM for Quartz, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
* Develop and maintain the long-term vision and road map of our internal Customer Engagement ecosystem and related solutions. Maintain a budget for product implementation. Own the overall governance related to changes and future development of the Customer Engagement ecosystem and its related technologies.
* Select, hire, and lead the day-to-day activities of the first Quartz Salesforce Architecture team of employees.
* Work with cross-functional teams to identify and document the organization's Customer Engagement needs & technical business requirements. Design and deliver high quality Customer Engagement technical solutions to meet those needs.
* Drive innovation and full use of the Customer Engagement solutions by optimizing the current platform and exploring opportunities for improvement as business needs evolve. Manage general system configuration and manage system issues.
* Work with internal training department to develop Customer Engagement Platform training curriculum. Provide technical support and issue resolution with Vendor and IS application support.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or Computer Science.
* 4 years of combined experience in business analysis, systems analysis, application development, support, management, and/or administration.
* 3 years of experience in the Salesforce platform.
* 1 year of experience building teams and managing the work of others.
* Experience utilizing, implementing, managing and/or building an enterprise Customer Engagement and/or CRM solution, specifically Salesforce CRM.
* Experience managing local networks in Windows environments.
* Experience leading server and web server administration (Linux, Windows, Apache, etc.) and hosted environments.
* Experience writing tenders and supervising outsourced IT projects.
* Experience implementing platform integration and API.
* Experience creating and using UML diagrams.
* Experience working within an agile team.
* Experience using ETL/integration tools such as Informatica or Mulesoft.
* Preferred Licenses or Certifications: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud or Salesforce Advanced Administration Certifications.
* Ability and willingness to travel to other locations and off-site for meetings.
This position can work 100% remotely or from our office in Madison, WI in a hybrid or full-time on-site arrangement, if preferred. Hardware and equipment will be provided by the company, but candidates must have access to high-speed, non-satellite Internet to successfully work from home.
We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for career advancement and a professional culture built on the foundations of Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness and Relationships. Quartz is a federal contractor and supports a safe, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.