|December 5, 2021
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to have a happy work/life balance.
- The Manager, Marketing brings strong business partnership skills and proactive technology innovation to the business related to Marketing capability enablement.
- The Manager manages the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and is accountable for execution of capability enablement and operational support.
- The Manager brings a strong technical background ensuring application designs are in alignment with architectural standards. They enable capabilities through the use of application configuration and development.
- The Manager brings experience in implementation of new capabilities through enhancements and optimization.
- The Manager will establish and maintain strong vendor partnerships ensuring knowledge of technical and capability product roadmaps.
- Strong People Leadership skills with demonstration of people engagement; career development; culture building; and communication
- Technology expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to form strong business partnerships and collaboration
- Experience working in the product team model utilizing agile methodologies.
- Operational focused with continuous improvement mindset.
- Mindset of innovation by keeping pace with the ever-changing application technology landscape.
- Experience in project staffing methodologies.
- Product: Salesforce Marketing Cloud with expertise in Journey Builder, Email Studio, Data Studio, Audience Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio and Advertising Studio.
- 5+ years of IT application implementation, development and operational support experience.
- 3+ years Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, application development and operational support experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.