|Published||October 7, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Requisition ID: 58409 Title: Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Boston, MA
Location - Naples, FL / Boston, MA
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. We are currently seeking a Lead Salesforce Developer to be part of our highly productive and energetic team. If you have a minimum of 8 years of experience working as a developer building commercial-grade applications, and experience working within the Salesforce technology then this is a great opportunity for you. This technically savvy, analytical, process-oriented individual will work closely with our community and other members of IT, Sales, and Customer Support teams to provide solutions using the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud platforms. The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors' degree will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Software Engineers design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality software to meet business and customer needs. Depending on the role, Software Engineers work on development initiatives that include:
- Develop features and capabilities for end users, either external customers or internal employees.
- Develop platforms such as data engineering and developer tooling.
- Configure and customize vendor-provided packaged software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take a lead developer role on the Salesforce platform.
- Write high-quality code that satisfies customer needs.
- Promote a collaborative team environment and work closely with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Oversee the development, provide technical guidance and facilitate code reviews with junior developers and offshore team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., business stakeholders, product owners, project managers, and end users) to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Adhere to established development practices and processes.
- Analyze and understand business processes and apply that learning in the development of technical solutions.
- Investigate and propose solutions to design problems.
- Analyze and create new configuration for packaged software, where applicable.
- Participate in scope of work estimation and forecasting.
- Participate in the development of integrations.
- Adhere to architecture, design, implementation, and security standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews or use collaborative programming techniques to promote high quality business outcomes.
- Prepare technical documentation, including technical specifications, unit test results, performance test results, and migration plans, where applicable.
- Participate in production support activities.
- Adhere to the Quality System Procedure and Change Control.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- At least 8 years of experience as a developer working any one of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, Ruby, APEX.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce and strong knowledge of APEX; experience with Sales, Service, and Integration (Mulesoft) Clouds.
- Knowledge of API development and design.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SOQL.
- Knowledge of AutoRabit and CodeScan.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations, and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and data bases. MS Office, SQL server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, ERP, and partner software applications.
Arthrex 2023 Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Provided Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Free Onsite Medical Clinics
- Free Onsite Lunch
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Trip of a Lifetime
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer PTO
- Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.