Lead Salesforce Administrator
|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contract to Hire|
Lead SalesForce Administrator
Contract 6-12 Months (Right to Hire)
Location: Atlanta, GA or Waltham, MA
- Expert administration and technical solutions architecture of Salesforce.
- Be responsible for technical architecture decisions and platform administration.
- Leverage your functional knowledge of integration systems, and experience integrating enterprise software between various software solutions.
- Drive innovation and process improvements across the organization.
- Provide solution oversight on business process and solution design throughout the project.
- Identify, design, build, test and deploy solutions related to Salesforce, as well as related applications and systems.
- Provide assistance in resolving escalated and/or high priority CRM issues.
- Be responsible for interacting with business end users to understand and document scope requirements specific to enhancement, inquiries and bug related SF requests that align with current and new business processes/system updates to fulfill business needs/asks.
- Be responsible for reviewing all Salesforce release notes and analyzing impact to our organization as well as learning any new offerings to implement, as necessary.
- Process automation and when to use Visualforce and Apex triggers, selection and analysis of 3rd party applications/integrations, understanding the capabilities of sandboxes and the tools available to move data between environments, best practices for improving and enriching data quality (validation, managing duplicates, enriching, archiving), etc.
- Be responsible for the application design, development and support of large to strategic sized Salesforce related projects.
- Work closely with various business stakeholders and end users across Marketing, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance, and Product Development.