|January 31, 2024
Role: Lead Fullstack .Net Developer – With Salesforce Development
Duration: 12 Months (Contract) W2
Location: Hartford, CT (Hybrid)
: .Net Full Stack, Salesforce Development, Object Oriented Programming, SOLID principles, SDLC, SOA Integrations
- The agency needs the service of a senior level Lead Full Stack Developer.
- The candidate will serve in the capacity of a Lead Developer participating in various SDLC processes including requirements verification, design and development, testing, maintenance, and support activities per the direction of agency management.
- The specific focus of this candidate will be the to be part of the team which supports existing .NET applications as well as to participates in the SDLC process of the new Client’s system and work with the System Integrator to ensure the transfer of knowledge and on-going maintenance of the solution for a given module.
- Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining interfaces, .NET applications and supporting SOA integration initiatives and participating in the SDLC process which includes meetings with the SI, verification of deliverables such as requirements, design, testing, and environment configuration.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of Salesforce development.
- In the role of the Lead Developer, the following services are required:
- Must be very organized, pro-active and self-directed.
- Must be self-starter and driven. Must Drive the work from requirements to implementation.
- Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and development of the .NET/.NET core technology and architecture of large-scale distributed systems, midrange to client server and n tier e commerce applications and solutions.
- Full stack .NET developer. Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and SOLID principles
- Must have working knowledge of Salesforce development
- Bd Provide analysis/requirements to integrate applications.
- Work on all phases of SDLC and create/maintain required technical documentation.
- Assist in migration and integration of data and processes from legacy systems to new applications and new technologies.