|Published||October 9, 2023|
As a Lead Business Systems Analyst specializing in CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and QTC (Quote to Cash) at Workiva, you will play a pivotal role in the transformation of our QTC processes and the core technology we use to streamline and enable our business growth. Your focus will revolve around designing, developing, and maintaining the solutions and processes that drive our end-to-end QTC motion, from opportunity and order management to invoicing.
One distinctive feature of this role is the synergy between your experience as a Salesforce Admin and your role as a Business Systems Analyst. While we have a dedicated Salesforce Admin on our team, your background in Salesforce administration will be a valuable asset, allowing you to provide crucial technical insights and support when needed. This ability is particularly beneficial when collaborating with business partners, end-users, and management teams, as it enables you to seamlessly bridge the gap between technical capabilities and business requirements.
Your adeptness in fluidly delivering solutions is a key strength. This includes conducting meetings with stakeholders, creating real-time mock-ups of layouts, and collaborating closely with the business to ensure their needs are met. While your primary focus will be on the business side, your strong technical proficiency will play a guiding role in crafting effective solutions.
What You'll Do
- Business Analysis: Collaborate closely with business partners, end-users, and management teams to gather and document detailed business requirements. This includes a strong emphasis on mock-up solutions and Salesforce Admin capabilities.
- Mock-Up Solutions: Create mock-ups and prototypes to visualize and demonstrate how solutions can address business needs, especially within the Salesforce CPQ ecosystem. Develop wireframes, diagrams, or configure systems for presentations and feedback.
- Salesforce Admin Expertise: Utilize your deep Salesforce Admin background to not only mock up solutions but also dive into system configurations as needed. Assist with system configuration, user setup, testing, and technical tooling.
- Integration Mastery: Develop and maintain a holistic view of Quote to Cash technical processes, ensuring compatibility with upstream and downstream systems. Seamlessly integrate processes with other systems to create a cohesive business solution.
- Continuous Learning: Stay ahead in a dynamic environment by proactively seeking continuous learning and skill development, keeping pace with business evolution and emerging technologies.
- Technical Proficiency: Leverage hands-on experience in CPQ system configuration, user setup, and technical tooling to maintain operational excellence. Set up fields, workflows, roles/permissions, product configuration, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards as needed.
- Creative Problem Solving: Use your adaptability and problem-solving skills to identify creative solutions for complex assignments, bridging the gap between business needs and technical capabilities.
What You'll Need
- Expertise and Knowledge: Demonstrate specialized expertise in CPQ and QTC while having a working knowledge of related areas. Show how your contributions align with industry objectives.
- Experience: Hold a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 4 years with a Master's degree, or a PhD with 2 years of experience.
- Salesforce Admin or CPQ Admin Certification: Desired Salesforce Admin certifications (such as Salesforce Certified Administrator - SCA or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator - SCAA) or CPQ Admin certifications (e.g., Salesforce CPQ Specialist) will be a significant advantage. These certifications demonstrate your expertise in Salesforce and CPQ administration, further enhancing your ability to contribute to our technical solutions
- Effective Communication: Proficiently bridge the gap between business needs and technical capabilities through impactful verbal and written communication.
- Stakeholder Management: Proven ability to manage complex project timelines and stakeholder priorities, ensuring alignment between technical solutions and business objectives.
- Flexibility and Learning Mindset: Embrace change and proactively seek continuous learning and skill development.
- Practical Experience: Demonstrate hands-on experience with system configuration, user setup, testing, and technical tooling, especially within the Salesforce ecosystem.
How You'll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$101,000.00 - $172,000.00
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant factors.
Where You'll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we've created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you'll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more about life at Workiva: www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/
Learn more about benefits: www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic. We strongly encourage and welcome people from historically marginalized groups to apply.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.