|February 3, 2024
IDR is seeking a Junior Salesforce Service Cloud Developer to join one of our top clients in the North Dallas area. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Junior Salesforce Service Cloud Developer:
Our client is going through a transformation project! The company has many custom legacy applications. In consolidation and modernization efforts, they are migrating to Salesforce. They just finished the designing phase of the project and are beginning the building phase.
We are looking for a Junior Service Cloud Developer to help with the project. The developer will design, code, unit test, debug, implement and support Salesforce Service Cloud.
Required Skills for the Junior Salesforce Service Cloud Developer:
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce Development, specifically focusing on Service Cloud
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce implementations, integrations and enhancement projects
- Strong communication and prior experience communicating with executives
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering
- Salesforce certifications
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row