|January 30, 2024
|San Francisco, CA
8:00 am-4:30 pm
About St. Anthony’s
Founded in 1950, St. Anthony's is the most comprehensive safety net service center in San Francisco, directly providing food, clothing, medical care, addiction recovery services, access to technology, job training, and other critical resources to the community. Every day we support and are supported by thousands of San Franciscans. Everyone who comes through our doors joins the St. Anthony's family and helps us create a future where all people flourish.
The Data and Technology Management team provides technical support for St. Anthony’s. The team supports the organizational use of computers, databases, printers, phones, printer/scanner/copiers, cloud-based applications, and performs user adds, moves and changes, and assists with new IT initiatives organization-wide. This entry level Salesforce administrator position isresponsible for ongoing basic Salesforce NPSP administration and will provide day-to-day operational support to internal customers. This role is the primary coordinator for Data Operations’ ticketing system and partners closely with the Salesforce Administrator to provide exemplary support to Volunteer Services, Development, Communications, Programs, and Finance departments. In the spirit of our Franciscan values and heritage, our team provides compassion and care daily. As a steward of healing and social justice, you are expected to meet the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all Data Operations tickets to ensure they are handled in a timely manner. This may include assigning, resolving, and monitoring tickets assigned to others.
- Assists with day-to-day support and administration of the Salesforce database including but not limited to:
- Users, profiles, permission sets, and dashboards
- Basic reports as requested by other departments
- Simple flows and automations
- Database maintenance tasks, including duplication management, overall integrity and accuracy of data to cultivate a culture of data health.
- Schedule, design, and conduct training of staff in the basics of using
Program Administration and Operations
- Complete reports and all other paperwork neatly, legibly, and thoroughly.
- Enter data and information electronically as required. Looks up data and reports electronically through a database as requested.
- Understand and follow the organization's programs, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in regular training and development opportunities to increase personal capacity to apply innovative approaches to daily workflows, service delivery, and employee engagement.
- Participate in relevant meetings supporting team communication and the program's capacity to fulfill organizational goals and mission.
- Collaboratively works with others to achieve team success.
- Manage stress and pressure situations calmly and responsively. Maintain the capacity to control reactions and awareness of how their behavior or response can impact others.
- Consistently demonstrate integrity while working and representing St. Anthony’s.
- Practice direct, respectful, open, and honest communication with their colleagues. Proactively seeks support from team members or management.
- Demonstrate cooperation with coworkers, management, and the community at large.
- 1-3 years professional work experience.
- Enthusiasm for the Salesforce platform and experience performing Salesforce administrative tasks. Experience with NPSP preferred.
- Experience with ticketing systems, ZenDesk, a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Teams, and other commonly used business applications; willingness to learn new systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral, and written communication skills are required. Excellent internal communication skills and a commitment to proactive communication.
- Ability to be polite, diplomatic, and firm. Can set limits and practice professional boundaries with guests, volunteers, donors, and coworkers.
- Ability to respond to emergencies and high-pressure situations in a self-composed and self-assured manner.
- Performance-driven approach to tasks, with high standards and a proven ability to achieve established goals and milestones.
- Detail/deadline oriented with a commitment to data integrity and quality of work.
- Proven ability to create a collaborative and supportive “customer-service” oriented environment in order to meet the demands of a fast-paced development environment with many internal customers.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible while completing various tasks.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and days (weekends and holidays required).
- Able to take initiative, work independently and also perform as a team player.
- Flexible-open to new ideas, data strategies and management guidance.
- Ability to be punctual, reliable, cooperative, and stay team-oriented.
- Experience working in a non-profit or community-based social service agency with people experiencing homelessness or poverty desired.
- Commitment to St. Anthony Foundation Statement of Values and a desire to work for a social services agency serving the poor.
St. Anthony’s has a diverse workforce, welcoming all ethnicities, faith backgrounds and worldviews. We are also proudly Catholic. Our Franciscan identity is at the core of our mission, namely to uphold the dignity and value of the human person and lift the spirits of those in need to help create a society in which all person's flourish.
People of color, differently-abled people, LGBTQI+, and folks with lived experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
St. Anthony's is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of culture, thought, and lived experiences. We seek talented, qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, uniform service membership/veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression regardless of physical gender, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
St. Anthony's uses E-Verify to validate our new employees' eligibility to work legally in the United States.