|January 24, 2024
Requisition ID # 154493
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Oakland
Information Systems Technology Services is a unified organization comprised of various departments which collaborate effectively in order to deliver high quality technology solutions.
Designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas. Leads Salesforce development for Customer Care projects. Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Consults with business analysts and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs. Modifies and configures applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document. Prepares and obtains approval of system and development documentation.
The position is hybrid (0-3 days per week in office), working primarily from your remote office and in-person in the Oakland General Office to attend team meetings or as business needs require.
PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual salary paid to an individual will be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience, market value, geographic location, and internal equity.
A reasonable salary range is:
Bay Area Minimum: $122,000
Bay Area Maximum: $194,000
- Freedom of Action: Regularly called on to apply creativity or new approaches to technical assignments that may be unique. May lead others on technically complex projects or work. Solid understanding of the impact to all application areas of systems/sub- systems modifications and enhancements; understands impact to business; has broad, over-arching understanding of impact to IT. Leads teams of programmer- analysts and contractors on Salesforce initiatives.
- Internal/External Contact: Regularly represents team and/or manager at client meetings. Collaborates with Project Manager on complex large project timelines, identifying critical path, resource assignments, risks, and dependencies.
- Problem Solving: Resolves application development problems of complex scope through cross-functional team participation.
- Serves as key technical resource with areas of specialization.
- The incumbent determines methods and procedures on new assignments with accepted technical guidelines and company policies/procedures.
- Work Scope: Provides broad cross- functional and technological expertise. Assignments are broad and complex, have major associated risks with high visibility, and can be sensitive or widely varied requiring expert judgment in applying and adapting techniques. Collaborates and establishes existing Application Development Frameworks and Coding standard. Support governance of development standards and frameworks. Responsible for larger initiatives such as transitioning to new technologies. Full understanding of combined technical, business, and processes areas. Advanced and full knowledge of business requirements; translates complex business language to functional and technical designs. Solid understanding of PG&E Delivery Method and compliance processes and impact to client projects. May recommend and implement process improvements to methodology and compliance processes. Applies significant technical concepts of subject area and procedures and techniques; ability to use and define tech.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 years experience in programming analysis
- Experience in programming language
- Experience in Salesforce Cloud (Experieince, Service or Engery & Utiliies) designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining enterprise solutions
- Experience in developing external facing self-service web applications.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with the Lightning component framework, Omni Studio (FlexCard, OmniScript, DataRaptor, Integration Procedures), SOQL, Apex, LWC
- Experience in SFDC configuration and Maintenance activities that includes User Management, Role hierarchies, Permission Sets, Security, Profiles, and Sharing rules.
- Experience using Salesforce CLI and Copado
- Working knowledge of source control tools such as Git
- Experience using SalesForce Shield, Event monitoring and Field Audit trail
- Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience, development teams