|January 19, 2024
Get to Know Us:
CG Infinity, Inc. is a software consulting firm that was founded in 1998. We offer solutions that are tailored to the needs of each individual client that we work with instead of offering standard, run-of-the-mill solutions to everyone. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire process and offer solutions for a myriad of challenges.
Our people-first approach to technology offers best-in-class service and success rates. Here are some of the main services that we offer at CG Infinity: Salesforce Implementations, Customer Experience & CRM, Application Development & Integration, Production Support & QA, and Data Analytics & AI.
CG Infinity has developed deep expertise in the financial services and retail energy & utilities marketplaces. Our suite of agile solutions is designed to put our clients at the front of the pack. We focus on increasing efficiency and new ways of doing business, while implementing leading-edge adaptations.
Our people-first approach drives innovation and transforms tomorrow. We aim to grow employees to deliver world class "customer-value" and "customer experience". Our commitment is to deliver world-class services that exceeds expectations within a culture of excellence and transparency.
The only way to build trust is through transparency and integrity. Our team will do what's right even when it isn't easy. In our business, it's about people, not just technology. We aspire to surpass our clients' goals through excellence in service and outcomes.
We strive to be the top technology consulting brand for mid-size companies in Texas and lead the market in implementing cutting-edge technologies with premium expertise, communication, and value.
About the job:
- Facilitate requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of the customer's current state.
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Present implementation needs and options confidently to technical teams as well as a C-Level audience.
- Elevate the client experience as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Lead discovery workshops which may include large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Execute rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Service as the subject matter expert for technical and solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration, and customization of complex Salesforce environments.
- Provide a holistic view of Salesforce Roadmap (including releases, enhancements, maintenance)
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure, and operations teams to ensure production applications deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation.
- Directly manage a team of salesforce Developers, coach, guide, and monitor their performance and deliverables.
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective.
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
- Execute daily, iteration, and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
- Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- 5+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on a Development level.
- Salesforce certification is a must.
- Strong experience with Apex coding and Visual Force page creation.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality and can clearly communicate its capabilities and limitations to customers.
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes in Salesforce.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud functionality.
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to learn and contribute.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience working with companies implementing Salesforce.com functionality in some of the following areas is preferred:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- System Integration
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Community Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with data migration tools is a plus.
- Open to travel up to 10 %
- Consulting Background Preferred
This is a full-time position.