|November 7, 2021
|Juno Beach, FL
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
Our Enterprise Architecture team is seeking an architect with strong functional knowledge and background in Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud platform bolstered by a distributed computing foundational background. They will work to drive strategy while developing standards and guidelines for Salesforce app deployment and use across multiple business units.
- 5 – 7 years experience as an IT solutions architect
- Business architecture experience
- Experience defining roadmaps and standards
- Design solutions that include business innovation and transformation while improving process workflows
- Ability to decompose business requests into meaningful capabilities and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Successfully demonstrated leadership and influential skills in a complex organization
- Adept at creative solution development; driven to innovate and automate
- Used to agile, fast-paced, dynamic project environments
Desired Technical / Salesforce Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years Salesforce, Vlocity, CRM experience
- Hands-on implementation experience with AWS or other Cloud Service Providers
- Salesforce certification trailhead badges (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Familiarity with integration solutions (middleware) like MuleSoft or Apigee
This position develops and maintains high-level designs for overall logical and technical IT architecture. Employees in this role provide leadership, strategic decision-making, and guidance within technical disciplines, responding to disruptive technologies and solving unique and complex problems. Individuals facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions. Leaders in this job serve as top-level experts and visionaries in the development of roadmaps, strategy, and design for assigned technology areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with business partners to analyze strategy and trends to define the requirements, principles, and models that guide technology decisions
- Communicates and enforces technology standards with business partners
- Understands industry trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies
- Drives digital innovation and develops roadmaps through new technologies and approaches to fulfill strategic business plans
- Defines high-level migration plans to address gaps in current state
- Coaches, mentors, and leads technical subject matters experts to enable and drive consistency across technology architectures
- Designs and owns governance, assurance, and standards activities for enterprise technology architecture compliance
- Oversees and facilitates the evaluation, risk assessment, selection, and design of hardware and software technology and product standards
- Delivers technology architecture artifacts, possibly including reference architectures or concepts of operation
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 7+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami