|December 2, 2023
Innova Solutions is supporting a client who is seeking to hire an Enterprise Architect with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience.
Position type: Direct hire or Contract-to-Hire (depending on candidate's preference)
Location: Client is based in Richmond-VA and this is a hybrid role that will require some days in office.
Important Note: Client is requiring a professional with the Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect Certification.
Client: Mid-sized enterprise in the Retail domain.
Innova Solutions has an immediate need for an Enterprise Architect with Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience for a customer located in Richmond, Virginia.
The selected Architect will be accountable for leading the end to end application system development and maintenance on large sophisticated enterprise wide technology platforms.
This new hire will be instrumental in setting up Enterprise Architecture Discipline and governance including a EA Review Committee.
• Drive and document solution architecture and design to solve business problems, including detailed technical and functional artifacts
• Understands the entire architecture for a major part of our business and is able to articulate the scaling and reliability limits.
• Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
• Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
• Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
• May participates in developing the multi-year technology strategy for critical areas of the business that may encompass multiple systems.
• Partners with technical and non technical collaborators to identify the long term technical trajectory of the technology infrastructure.
• Creates architecture and anticipates future technology needs.
• Leads the conversations internally about the direction of major areas of the technology, drives wide-team consensus to the adoption of this direction, and uses this direction when engaging engineers.
• Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process.
• Reviews and monitors initiatives for end to end impact and coordination.
• Participates in review and decision making for enterprise solutions.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field of study.
• 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture and solutioning.
• Extensive knowledge in Salesforce, primarily Commerce Cloud (DemandWare), CRM, Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Marketing cloud.
• Experience creating and managing the process around Salesforce development and integrations.
• Should be able to integrate external, 3rd party systems with Salesforce with strong knowledge of web services
• Previous experience in the Web Applications Development / programming background preferred.
• Excellent Client facing and good communication skills. Extensive experience with presentations and collaboration with business users.
• Experience mentoring others drive teams to achieve results, lead multiple or large projects and provide troubleshooting supports strongly preferred.
• Multi database and/or multi language strongly preferred.
• Experience with integrations with Salesforce and SAP is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $130 - 180k
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits (based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.