|January 8, 2024
|San Francisco, CA
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We're Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too - driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good - you've come to the right place.
As a Product Manager Director in our Salesforce AI Organization, you will be instrumental in shaping our product vision and driving its success in the market. You will be responsible for Einstein Bots primarily focused on our Service Cloud operation.
- Product Strategy: Define and implement the product strategy to align with the company's overall vision and goals. Support Einstein Bots in its transition to LLMs powered platform.
- Drive Customer Success & Trust
- Support existing Customers slowly transition Bots to use the power of LLM's
- Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to define and both the product & trust road map for Einstein Bots, prioritizing Service Cloud as a first class citizen. Deliver high-quality products within the organization that will benefit all clouds: Commerce, Industries, Slack.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science or related fields.
- Proven experience in product management or similar roles.
- Solid understanding of Artificial Intelligence in its myriads flavors.
- Consistent track record of successfully launching and leading a product or a service.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate optimally with various stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Business or Computer Science or Linguistics or related fields.
- Experience with Salesforce, Service Cloud, Salesforce Einstein including Einstein Bots (as a bonus).
- Familiarity with Autonomous AI Agents trends and its impact in business, enterprise-tech and society.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $193,200 to $326,300.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $193,200 to $355,900.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.