Digital Software Engineer – Salesforce B2B
|Published||April 30, 2023|
Why join us?
Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It's the ideal we strive toward each day in everything we do. Being a part of MillerKnoll means being a part of something larger than your work team, or even your brand. We are redefining modern for the 21st century. And our success allows MillerKnoll to support causes that align with our values, so we can build a more sustainable, equitable, and beautiful future for everyone.
About this Opportunity
As Digital Software Engineer - Salesforce B2B, you'll play a vital role at MillerKnoll. We are looking for a proactive individual who can help us implement Salesforce B2B in our organization. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore, the Salesforce B2B developer should enjoy all aspects of B2B Commerce and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
* Adhere to Salesforce best practices and governor limits.
* Applies problem solving skills and executes solutions to problems independently.
* Assist Product Owners in defining new features and translating technical requirements.
* Build B2B Commerce solutions including Catalog, Pricing, Promotions, Cart, Search, Product Recommendations, Inventory management, Order management through configuration.
* Clearly communicate status and open issues to development team and leads.
* Collaborating with Salesforce team to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits).
* Document solutions for future reference and incident deflection.
* Setup, build, and maintain Salesforce Communities/Experience sites.
* Technical design and implementation using CPQ.
* Use Salesforce APIs/MuleSoft to integrate with other systems used in the organization.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have . . .
* 5+ years of enterprise-level software development experience.
* 2+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud experience.
* Proficient with CPQ, CMS, Field Service Lightning, Order Management, Billing and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
* Able to work independently.
* Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members.
* Familiarity with Headless commerce, GA and MuleSoft Integration.
* Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist, Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant, Experience Cloud Consultant desired.
* Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, and Visualforce.
* Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications.
* Ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
* Demonstrates continued personal/professional development.
* Active in the Salesforce community.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs. They describe how we live our purpose through the way we lead, the way we see one another, and the way we approach our work.
We are difference-makers reflects our commitments to creating places that matter, to being a good neighbor in our communities, and to using business as a force for good.
We are all extraordinary is our statement about the worth of individuals and our commitment to help everyone reach their full potential.
We are better together demonstrates how challenging one another, making room for everyone, and working and winning as one makes us stronger.
Who We Hire?
Simply put, we hire everyone. MillerKnoll is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including veterans and people with disabilities.
A starting compensation range for this role is $75,763.60 - $95,181.80. Relevant salary considerations will include candidate qualifications and experience, other business/organizational needs and market factors . You may also be eligible to receive a geographic premium, annual discretionary incentive and equity awards which are subject to the rules governing these programs. The company offers a full spectrum of benefits including Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Dependent Day Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Vacation and Parental Leave), Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability, in addition to other special perks reserved for our associates.