|February 5, 2022
Become a Salesforce Developer - Opportunity to work with a world-leading financial services organization
As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the US, we'll provide you with 12 weeks of paid Salesforce-specific training and certifications. You will then become a Revolent Salesforce Developer and work with our client's teams for a minimum 2-year period. After this, you may transfer to the client permanently or remain with Revolent, having gained the skills, knowledge, and practical experience needed to kickstart your lucrative career as a Salesforce Developer.
Day-to-day, your role could include designing, coding, developing and testing apps, working on websites, integrating Salesforce with other platforms and systems, creating customized Salesforce environments to fit business needs and much more.
We are open to applicants located in the United States.
What we're looking for
- Experience of at least one complete software development lifecycle in a commercial setting
- Enthusiastic and passionate about starting your career in Salesforce
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Previous hands-on Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training
- Availability to start training in February 2022
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive paid Salesforce Developer training
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals throughout your two year journey with us
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Recognition for your achievements as a Revol
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world
Revolent specializes in creating Salesforce and AWS talent. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent for these ecosystems, fueling the market with the next generation of certified professionals.
We are passionate about tackling the skills shortage and making a career in the cloud more accessible to a wider group of people, helping to create a more diverse workforce, not just for our clients but for the cloud sector overall.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business and we invest heavily in their professional development, helping to launch their careers in the cloud. We are also committed to giving back and support a diverse range of causes, all over the world, supporting our Revols to use their Salesforce and AWS skills to help charities who need them the most.
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Find out more about us: Revolentgroup.com #LifeAtRevolent