|March 2, 2022
CRM Admin (Salesforce)
Tustin, CA (Hybrid/ Remote- role will report 1x a week)
Our client is in a state of growth and has an immediate opening for a CRM Admin Salesforce role. Responsible for general management direction, responsible for business analysis, design, and support of Salesforce.com and Cloud applications. Successful candidate will be the functional lead for requirements analysis and business process reengineering efforts, this includes facilitating group data gathering and decision-making sessions.
- 5 + years of experience in Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification required
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer communities, Pardot
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce platform
- Customize standard and custom object, process automation, lightning components
- Understanding of Oracle EBS, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree: Degree in IT or related field, or equivalent work experience and or/ training
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com