|October 25, 2023
Akkodis is seeking a Business Analyst - Salesforce Analytics.
Pay range: $32.50 - $43/hr.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our clients company. You’ll work within the Strategy & Operations team to build and define datasets in Salesforce Analytics (CRM Analytics), leverage recipes to transform and clean data and build key dashboards monitoring the health of our advertiser support ecosystem.
What you will do:
- Configure apps, dashboards and datasets in Salesforce Analytics
- Transform, improve, and integrate data to make it more accessible, understandable, and usable based on business requirements.
- Conduct data QA
- Create data reference documentation materials for business leads
- Build dashboards and data visualizations based on business requirements and needs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and resolve data-related issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex projects to non-technical stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics with at least one year in Salesforce Analytics
- Project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Proficiency in SQL and a solid understanding of database structures and query optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience
- 1+ year working in Salesforce Analytics
Desired Skills/Preferred Requirements:
- Relevant Salesforce certifications especially 'Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I' and/or 'Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant'
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.akkodis.com/en/privacy-policy.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.