|January 15, 2022
BSI has an opening for a Business Analyst II - Salesforce in our Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay on the forefront of the industry.
Cover letters or resume must reflect salary history and salary expectations to be considered!!!
Monitors organization behavior & operational patterns specific to BSI’s software development lifecycle and recommends process improvements & automated tools that yield increased employee and/’or team efficiencies and improved product quality. Reports to an Applications Lead.
· BS in computer science preferred
· Minimum 5 years process improvement and project management
· Other undergraduate degree with minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience
· No degree - business analysis professional with minimum of 9 years’ experience
· Expert-level knowledge in identifying, analyzing and resolving and monitoring key operational issues
· Experience in process baselining, comparison, flowcharting, process diagram creation, value-stream mapping and cause & effect analysis
· Well versed in SDLC
· PMP Certification preferred
· Salesforce experience preferred
· Six Sigma / Lean Process Improvement certification preferred
· Excellent customer service oriented written and oral communications skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills