|January 26, 2022
- Perform Salesforce Administrative tasks and act as team Salesforce SME for the team
- Create and execute campaign list pulls for major direct marketing efforts (direct mail, email & telemarketing) as well as smaller, trigger-based programs within the framework of the overall contact strategy
- Manage projects that advance our email marketing capabilities and strategy; interfacing with other departments and external vendors with the purpose of finding the best solution to meet objectives
- Manage projects that use customer and prospect data in providing direction for targeting strategies and campaign executions designed to drive incremental sales and increase customer retention
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Extract and manipulate data by performing database queries that support marketing and sales efforts
- Provide actionable insight by giving explanation and interpretation of data to support dept and business unit needs
- Maintain a strategic relationship with business partners to develop deeper understanding of their business and goals, and suggest new strategies
- Communicate and translate results derived from the database into meaningful charts and tables and key takeaways that are easily understood and valued by internal and external clients
- Serve as key resource for understanding available data
- Act as liaison with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience identifying solutions and interpreting data into actionable information
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis with a solid business foundation, especially in campaign generation and reporting of marketing data
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access and Excel (creating pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Excel and running queries and macros in Access)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- 3+ years' Experience with SFMC and its integrated solutions
- Background using campaign management tools such as Unica, Pardot, Eloqua, or Marketo
- Previous use of SQL language to query data in relational databases
- Previous experience working with project management tools and systems (Workfront)
- Prior experience working with transactional data and direct marketing and telemarketing data
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Digital360
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including experience developing and presenting business conclusions based on data analysis
- High levels of initiative, drive and self motivation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
Genesis10 has been providing staffing services since 1999 and is recognized by Gartner as a Top IT Staffing firm in the U.S. and by Staffing Industry Analysts as an organization that “stands out for its sizeable operation, impressive achievements and as an industry leader in today’s competitive and dynamic ecosystem. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”