|July 12, 2022
|Boca Raton, FL
A Kforce client is seeking to hire an Associate Salesforce Admin in Boca Raton, Florida (FL).
The Associate Salesforce Administrator is responsible for performing general declarative Salesforce administrative duties, assisting with the ongoing maintenance and development of our Salesforce instance, helping to deliver high-quality enhancements, and providing 1st tier support for the organization. A Salesforce Admin provides day-to-day support, administration of Salesforce, maintain data cleanliness, and will generate/analyze simple to complex reports.
* Provides day-to-day support and administration of our Salesforce instance
* Associate Salesforce Admin manages Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets, and other administrative responsibilities
* Gains a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup and our sales processes to provide general support and training to the sales team and new hires
* Generates and analyzes simple and complex reports from Salesforce based on business needs as requested by the sales and sales management team
* Associate Salesforce Admin manages account assignments and account teams within Salesforce
* Performs testing of system enhancements within a test environment and other quality assurance tasks
* Maintains data cleanliness, identifies, and resolves data inaccuracies within our systems
* Associate Salesforce Admin develops and maintains sales team resources as needed; Performs routine updating of dashboards and process documentation
* Other tasks and projects as assigned
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice