|January 31, 2024
As our Applications Management Manager - SalesForce, in Houston, TX you will lead predictable and flawless execution of the ENGIE North America Salesforce.com Program. This includes both Projects and Run activities The position will act as a key link between IT & Digital and the Sales and Marketing teams working towards zero transition in North America. A true team player, the manager will work cross-functionally with internal customers/ stakeholders, management and third-party consultants - keeping customer satisfaction and cost effective enablement as guiding principles
What you will do:
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for internal customer, focusing on objectives and on nurturing strong customer relationships
- Drive stakeholder alignment and articulate business value, through pro-active and innovative leadership
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, architecture and integration points
- Gather detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation
- Manage complex development projects on-time and on-budget, meeting or exceeding client expectations
- As appropriate, develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collaterals, deliver training
- Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers
- Provide hands on support on: customized applications, custom objects, workflow rules etc.
- Implement and optimize IT controls, support audits
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- The highly motivated individual should be ready to take upon new assignments according to business needs
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or its equivalent
- Salesforce certifications (i.e. Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Copado experience
- Seven (7) years minimum of relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
- Demonstrated success leading implementation, integration and operation in an IT role
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, and intellectual curiosity
- Superior attention to detail and quality
- Proven ability to adopt new technology and to improve User Experience
- Knowledge of using version control systems such as: Azure DevOps, Github, Bitbucket
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
- Must be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be willing and able to comply with ENGIE's policy with respect to COVID vaccination and testing
- Must be willing and able to comply with all ENGIE ethics and safety policies
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions
- Ability to use a company computer, calculator
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with the needed assistance to perform the essential functions
- Eligible for a hybrid schedule consisting of in-office and work-from-home opportunities
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is renewable, efficient, and accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
- Salary Range: $112,000 - 172,500 annually
- Actual salary offered may vary depending on geography, experience, education, internal pay alignment, or other bona fide factors
- In addition to salary, this position is eligible for a competitive bonus / incentive plan
- At ENGIE we understand that benefits matter, we offer competitive benefit options including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, parental leave, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match
- More information can be found here: Discover our employee benefits
ENGIE complies with all federal, state, and local minimum wage laws.
Your talent acquisition partner can share more specific information regarding the salary for the position based on the work location.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
The safety of our employees is our number one priority. All employees at ENGIE have both a duty and the authority to STOP WORK if unsafe acts are observed
Business Unit: T&G
Division: T&G NORTHAM - Regional Hub
Legal Entity: ENGIE North America Inc.
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full - Time
Professional Experience: Skilled ( >3 experience <15 years) Education Level: Bachelor's Degree