|February 7, 2024
Who We Are: It all starts with purpose.
We are a purpose-driven nonprofit with a dynamic staff culture.
With a meaningful purpose, motivated staff, and excellent benefits, working here will definitely have you smiling! The ADA’s headquarters is located just steps from Chicago’s Magnificent Mile and close to public transportation. With more than 400 colleagues, the ADA Staff are some of the most talented people in the Chicago, Washington D.C., and Maryland area.
We were named a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune in 2019 and 2021! Come join our team!
Job Responsibilities: As a AMS Salesforce Enterprise Support Specialist, this individual will be a vital part of our team, dedicated to supplying exceptional support to our Tripartite users through the Salesforce platform and Fonteva AMS frontend. Their ability and passion for Salesforce, coupled with effective communication and problem-solving skills, will contribute to high customer support and successful user experiences. This collaborative role involves working closely with cross-functional teams across Tripartite to ensure seamless integration and use of our AMS and Salesforce systems. This role requires a combination of technical knowledge, communication skills, and an ability to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical solutions within the context of Salesforce and Fonteva (AMS) platforms.
· BS/BA or 7 years experience in lieu of degree
· 3 years experience in supporting users in an AMS environment, including one year of experience in Salesforce
· Experience in conducting training sessions and coaching end users
· Ability to work with customers at all levels of proficiency
· Ability to learn and support systems
· Ability to work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical teams
· Ability to create and maintain clear and comprehensive documentation and virtual training tools
· Excellent customer service & Salesforce technical skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent Organizational skills
· Understanding of technical concepts, tools, and applications within the Salesforce ecosystem
· Understanding of Financial Accounting and financial processes and data structures
o MicroSoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint), Salesforce ecosystem, Fonteva or similar AMS System, Membership, event tracking with the AMS platform, Report Creation, Dashboards and view creation tools
o Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or PowerBI
o Proficiency in Salesforce in your day to day work
· Some travel may be required to provide deskside support to state dental societies
Nice to Have:
· Skills in any: AMPscript, SOQL, APEX coding
· Experience Cloud, App Exchange, MuleSoft, Tableau
· Salesforce Certified Administrator
· High Road Solutions/Adestra and other email solutions such as Pardot, MailChimp, Constant Contact), Conga, Salesforce Service Cloud
Just a few of the benefits offered to employees:
· Promotes Work/Life Balance
· Hybrid Work Schedule (2-3 days from home)
· Health insurance/ dental reimbursement plan
· Ample Paid time off
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid Parental Leave
· Pet Insurance
· Student Loan Refinance
· 2 days off to work at a charity event of your choice
The American Dental Association is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. The American Dental Association is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.